Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to Corner Ink Journals!


I am going to try an experiment. It occurs to me that for some of you it is inconvenient to write responses in a notebook. I understand. It's one more thing you have to bring home and I know I've spoken with a few students who have handed in responses on looseleaf sheets of paper in attempt to discourage this practice.

That being said, what is most important to me is that you are responding to your novel and AOW's in a meaningful way. Where it happens is of secondary concern as long as I know where they are being written or posted.

So, same rules apply. Responses are to be posted by the time of your class period on Friday. No late posts will be accepted. After you are done writing your response, feel free to respond to what other's have written.

Responses should be 200-300 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm glad you're adding your thoughts to the discussion. Remember, 200-300 words are expected for responses. Please use academic diction and feel free to comment on other people's responses.

Use your Google Docs account to sign in.